It's that time of year again, IVAO UK along with many of the major IVAO European/American Divisions welcome you to the next Atlantic Crossing event. We will be departing 5 major airports from the USA and Canada and heading east across the pond towards Europe.
As we normally do, IVAO CA and IVAO USA have provided us with 5 airports they are:
- KJFK - New York John F Kennedy Airport
- KEWR - Newark International Airport
- KBOS - Boston Logan International Airport
- CYUL - Montreal-Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport
- CYHZ - Halifax Stanfield International Airport
We have a whole load of European Airports you can fly to. They are:
- EGCC - Manchester International Airport
- LGAV - Athens International Airport
- EBBR - Brussels International Airport
- EHAM - Amsterdam Airport
- EKCH - Copenhagen Airport
- LKPR - Prague Václav Havel Airport
- LFPG - Paris Charles De Gaulle
- LIRN - Naples International Airport
- LZIB - Bratislava M. R. Štefánik Airport
- EIDW - Dublin International Airport
- EINN - Shannon International Airport
- LEMD - Madrid–Barajas Airport
- EDDH - Hamburg Airport
- EDDL - Dusseldorf Airport
- EDDP - Leipzig Airport
Pilots who depart from any of the Northern American airports, will route via Shanwick and Gander for the Atlantic crossing. The route will be fully staffed for the entire crossing to ensure realism for all involved!
During the course of the event, the majority of participating pilots from each of the divisions should split to cross the Atlantic and arrive into their choice of European Airfield.
We would encourage pilots to fly in groups with their division to ensure the event is as fun as possible for all pilots and gives everybody a mini-event within the main huge Atlantic Crossing event.
This year we are introducing time slots for all pilots to obtain their clearances and gain entry into the tracks which are split into divisions. We strongly advise all pilots to stick to these as much as possible to ensure the event runs as smoothly as possible. Failure to do so may cause a significant backlog and delays with the oceanic entry. Please see the time slots below;
Departure Airport with Take Off times
- CYHZ - Halifax Stanfield International Airport - 21:15z - 22:00z
- KBOS - Boston Logan International Airport - 21:15z - 22:00z
- CYUL - Montreal-Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport - 21:45z - 22:30z
- KJFK - New York John F Kennedy Airport - 22:30z - 23:15z
- KEWR - Newark International Airport - 23:15z - 00:00z
Oceanic Clearence times
- CYHZ - Halifax Stanfield International Airport - 21:00z - 21:45z
- KBOS - Boston Logan International Airport - 21:45z - 22:30z
- CYUL - Montreal-Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport - 22:30z - 23:15z
- KJFK - New York John F Kennedy Airport - 23:15z - 00:00z
- KEWR - Newark International Airport - 00:00z - 00:45z
Oceanic Entry times
- CYHZ - Halifax Stanfield International Airport - 21:45z - 22:30z
- KBOS - Boston Logan International Airport - 22:30z - 23:15z
- CYUL - Montreal-Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport - 23:15z - 00:00z
- KJFK - New York John F Kennedy Airport - 00:00z - 00:45z
- KEWR - Newark International Airport - 00:45z - 01:30z
Attention pilots from Halifax! As the flighttime from CYHZ to the oceanic entry points is below 30 minutes you have to request your oceanic clearance on ground before departure!
If you are not departing from a suggested airport please try to use the times of Halifax (Obtain your clearance from 2100z - 2145z and enter oceanic between 2145z and 2230z).
Within the windows is a slot for divisions that aren't in the above list. If you belong to any of those divisions please try to stick to this window as much as possible to help the oceanic controllers. If you are a pilot from the US division wishing to participate, please stick to the time slot of the division from which you are departing to ensure things run as smoothly as possible.
In order to make the event work, it is essential that you fly the routes that will be provided here on the day of the event. Different departures will be required to fly on different NATs in order to make best use of the airspace. We will provide routes for all promoted departures:
KJFK/KBOS/KEWR/CYUL/CYHZ from: EGCC, EHAM, LFPG, LKPR, EBBR, EKCH, LIRN, LEMD, LGAV, EDDH, EDDL, EDDP, LZIB, EIDW, EINN
Routes will apper on the Oceanic website: http://occ.ivao.aero/index.php?site=eventroutes
We look forward to another hugely successful Atlantic Crossing!
|© 2017 - ivao.co.uk - All rights reserved||Online:||68|