Full Rules for staff members, as laid out by HQ are HERE. Please ensure that you comply/agree with these rules before applying for a staff position.
- Staff members shall be at least 18 years of age, however, staff can be appointed at the age of 16 years or older, but the Div. Director shall take full responsibility for their actions.
- Must have an active IVAO account for at least 6 months.
- Must have at least Controller 1 or Flight Captain rating ( No restriction for WM and AWM, and MC/MAC need Student 3 or Captain rating).
- Must have sufficient knowledge for the desired staff position. Depending on the position to man, a staff member must have extremely good knowlegde of IvAc, IvAp, ProController, Squawkbox, Flight Simulator and/or real world flying/ATC.
- Must be able to spend at least 5 hours per week to accomplish their tasks.
- All new staff members must be "On Trial" for at least 1 month. This isn't mandatory for a staff member moved to a new position, in this case it depends on Division Director's criteria.
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Staff are expected to attend at least one Online Night per month.
- Staff are expected to check the forums and staff e-mail account regularly.